Significant rain, high winds, and heat are forecasted for our area from Saturday afternoon through Monday. Residents are encouraged to take proactive measures before the storm hits.
- Prepare your home for potential flooding.
- Secure outdoor belongings
- Secure fencing to keep pets safe
- Know the safest routes to and from your home should flooding occur
- Sign up for emergency alerts for weather updates: https://www.weather.gov/alerts
Sand and sandbags are available at:
- Fire Station 302 17288 Olive Street
- Fire Station 304 15660 Eucalyptus Street
- Fire Station 305 8331 Caliente Avenue
Empty sandbags are available at the #Hesperia Public Works Yard 17282 Mojave Street.
Limit is 10 sandbags per household.
For more information about flood preparation, visit Flood | City of Hesperia - Official Website.
Never drive, ride or walk through flood waters. Turn Around, Don’t Drown.