Text to Pay Billing Service
NOTICE 9/14/2021: The text-to-pay service is experiencing technical difficulties and is unavailable at this time. If you have already participated in this service, then your bill has not officially been processed. Customers must use a separate method to pay until the issue is resolved. If you have received penalty charges due to this issue, please contact Utbilling@cityofhesperia.us for penalty reversal.
The Hesperia Water District now offers a Text to Pay service to access and pay your utility bill through text message. Enrolled customers will receive text notifications of their water and sewer utility bill and can reply to the message to pay their bill.
How do I set up Text to Pay?
- Once your water/sewer utility account is enrolled online with your payment method, the following must be completed:
- Enable Text Notifications
- Enter your mobile number and submit to receive a confirmation code
- Enter confirmation code under Confirm Enablement and submit
- You are now enrolled to receive text messages notifications and enabled to reply to pay your water/sewer utility bills
Are there additional fees to pay with Text to Pay feature?
- Message Data Rates may apply when sending/receiving text messages, but there are no additional fees to pay with the Text to Pay feature.
How do I edit my payment method?
- Once you sign in, the following must be completed:
- Click the settings gear in the upper right hand corner
- Select Payment Accounts
- Click the pencil to edit your payment method
- Once your changes have been made, click update to save changes to your payment method
Will a confirmation number be provided for my payment paid?
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation number once you payment has been made