Guidelines for Reopening Businesses
Effective July 1st, Governor Newsom orders 19 California counties to close certain businesses and operations including San Bernardino County.
In response to the rising numbers of coronavirus cases in California, Governor Newsom has ordered additional action to slow community transmission. The guidance applies for a minimum of three weeks and is subject to an extension based on epidemiologic indicators. The following guidance applies to the following sectors:
- Indoor Dine-in restaurants
- Indoor Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Indoor Family Entertainment Centers
- Indoor Movie Theaters
- Indoor Zoos and Museums
- Indoor Cardrooms
In addition, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs in these counties must close immediately, both indoor and outdoor.
For further information, please visit the California Department of Health announcement at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA/Pages/NR20-143.aspx
COVID-Compliant Business Partner Locator
The County is launching a new online database that will allow residents and visitors to easily find those businesses committed to ensuring the health and safety of employees and customers. The businesses are those who are participating in the County’s COVID-Compliant Business Partnership. Partnership members have agreed to comply with state and County public health orders and incorporate a variety of safety measures in their day-to-day operations.
For more information, please view the county update https://wp.sbcounty.gov/cao/countywire/?p=7835
Guidelines for reopening in each industry
The CDC has released guidelines for the reopening of various sectors. Please check out the list below to find out which sectors have been allowed to reopen and what their guidelines consist of.
- Shopping Centers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/reopen-guidance.html
- Places of worship: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-places-ofworship.pdf
- Barbershops & Salons: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-hair-salons.pdf
- Dine-in restaurants: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-dine-inrestaurants.pdf
- Retailers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/reopen-guidance.html
- Bars and wineries: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-restaurants-bars.pdf
- Family entertainment centers: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-family-entertainment.pdf
- Museums, galleries and zoos: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-zoos-museums.pdf
- Gyms: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-fitness.pdf
- Campgrounds: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-campgrounds.pdf
- Hotels: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-hotels-lodging-rentals.pdf
- Cardrooms and Wagering facilities: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-cardrooms-racetracks.pdf