City Council Advisory Committee
- 6:00 pm
- Meetings are held quarterly (January, April, July and October)
- City Hall
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
||March 17, 2009
||January 17, 2012
||January 4, 2011
||September 20, 2011
The City Council Advisory Committee is an advisory resource to the City Council. At the discretion of the City Council
, the Advisory Committee shall review the Capital Improvement Project Plan (CIP)
- The recommendation of streets on the annual road paving list
- Water and sewer capital expenditures
- Traffic flow
- Public safety services including contract performance / costs
- Possible expansion of public safety program services and franchised service providers to ensure top quality service and public trust
The Committee will also review economic development programs and trends to provide recommendations for the economic enhancement of Hesperia, review housing programs and provide recommendations to the Council regarding the use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
funds and other applicable financing programs.
The City Council Advisory Committee serves as the Board of Appeals for Fire and Building Safety. The Advisory Committee can also perform other duties assigned by the City Council. Applicants must reside within the City of Hesperia.