How do I start new service?
Visit the Utility Billing counter inside Hesperia City Hall to sign up for service and bring a valid government-issued photo identification. A new Customer Service Application for Water Service will be completed with the assistance of a customer service representative and your signature will be required. If you are not a current or prior customer in good standing, a refundable deposit will also be required.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if there is a water leak?
2. How can I make my payment?
3. How do I start new service?