Remote Access to City of Hesperia Council Meeting:
In accordance with new community guidelines from local, state, and federal public health agencies, the City of Hesperia will allow for remote participation at City Council Meetings. The public will not be permitted to attend the meeting within the council chambers, but may submit written comments to be read by staff.
As always, the public may view the City Council meetings live on the City of Hesperia’s website at https://hesperia.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx.
Remote Public Comment:
During the upcoming City Council meeting public comment will be accepted via email. If you would like to comment remotely, please follow the protocols below:
• Send comments via email to email@example.com
• Identify your name and the item you wish to comment on in your email’s subject line.
• Contact information in your email is optional, but will allow staff to easily follow up with you if necessary.
• Emailed comments on each Consent Calendar/New Business/ Public Hearing item will be accepted after the start of the meeting and up to the when the Mayor announces that public comment for that item is closed.
• Each emailed comment will be read aloud by a member of staff for up to three (3) minutes for Consent Calendar/New Business items and up to five (5) minutes for Public hearing items.
Emails received by firstname.lastname@example.org outside of the comment period outlined above will not be included in the record.