Business License Process & Applications
All entities transacting business within the City of Hesperia must obtain and maintain a valid business license. The business license process commences upon submission of an application to the Business License Section at City Hall. Visit the following links for more information:
- Business License Application
- Business License General Information
- Department of Industrial Relations - Standards
- Home Occupation Information
If you are planning to operate your business at a commercial or industrial area in Hesperia, you must apply for a certificate of occupancy in person by visiting City Hall. Documentation requirements will vary based upon your business type. If you have any questions regarding this requirement, please contact Building and Safety at (760) 947-1311.
If you are planning on operating your business from your home, please print and sign the Home Occupation Permit Information form as well.
- Business License information for Transporting People / Taxi / Limousine Service
- Application for Peddlers License / Ice Cream / Catering Trucks
- Application for Pawn Brokers/Second Hand Dealers/Salvage Collectors/Buy and Sell Gold
Massage Technician Information
Business License Activity Reports
Click here to access monthly business license reports for issued licenses.
Rental Housing Business License Fees
On June 7, 2022, the City of Hesperia’s Rental Housing Business License Ordinance was amended to permit self-certifications for certain rental property owners in lieu of inspections. On October 12, 2022, the City of Hesperia amended the fee schedule for rental housing business licenses by reducing the maximum fees charged for license processing (for both new and existing leases) and inspections.