Business License Process & Applications
On December 15, 2020 the City Council took action to waive the business license fees for one year, for businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you believe you are eligible to receive the waiver, please provide the following information and email it to the Building and Safety Department at email@example.com. Staff will review and reach out to you via email in regards to your request. Businesses classified as essential are not eligible for the waiver.
To receive a consideration of waiver provide:
Your Email Address
Business License Number
Supporting information/documentation to show that your business was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Upon approval, a business license with a new expiration date will be emailed to the email address provided.
All entities transacting business within the City of Hesperia must obtain and maintain a valid business license. The business license process commences upon submission of an application to the Business License Section at City Hall. Visit the following links for more information:
- Business License Application
- Business License General Information
- Department of Industrial Relations - Standards
- Home Occupation Information
- Tattoo and Body Art Facility Regulations
- Business License information for Transporting People / Taxi / Limousine Service
- Application for Peddlers License / Ice Cream / Catering Trucks
- Application for Pawn Brokers/Second Hand Dealers/Salvage Collectors/Buy and Sell Gold